We have a great opportunity for a candidate to join our Technical Sales team at DCA Instruments Finland. It is a unique role requiring the right blend of technical understanding of Ultra High Vacuum equipment, an interest in the commercial aspects of how an organisation operates and a desire to support our customers.
Our team, will be based in an all new state-of-the-art facility on the outskirts of Turku and as our business opportunities grow we are looking to develop the next generation of Technical Specialists to support our customers developing the latest Semiconductor, Quantum and Battery materials and devices around the world.
The Role: Technical Sales Engineer
- Communicate with customers to determine the technical solution and provide the necessary quotation
- Assist the sales team with marketing material and creating content for new technical and company developments
- Assist with writing technical documentation such as manuals and company processes.
- Engineering, Physics, or equivalent education
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English. A second language such as Chinese would also be advantageous.
- Ideally you will have a passion for Ultra High Vacuum and a background in materials/device processing via MBE, PLD, PVD or MOCVD.
- Good organization, self-management, and personal development abilities.
- Strong presentation skills using MS PowerPoint and online tools such as Zoom or MS Teams.
- Confidence with Microsoft Office and a wide range of administration tools such as Adobe suite.
- University Degree or higher in a suitable Engineering or Physics discipline
- Ability to work in Finland as an EU national or with existing relevant work permit.
We recognise that as a recent graduate you might not have direct experience in the sales process or experience in writing technical documentation, but we are looking for candidates keen to develop strong commercial skills and a positive attitude to tacking a wide range of different tasks within the business. A willingness to travel on occasion is also a requirement.
If you think you have what it it takes and are eligible to work in Finland, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org