P600 R&D MBE system
The P600 MBE R&D version is a versatile research MBE system with 12 ports for effusion cells or other sources.
The P600 can be equipped with a manually operated linear wafer transfer system or a fully automatic circular central distribution chamber (CDC) transfer system.
The P600 growth chamber has a removable source flange. This allows splitting the chamber in to two parts for thorough cleaning of the cryo panels from deposits. The growth chamber has a very extensive cryo panelling with large volume and surface area. This makes it possible to switch quickly from arsenide to phosphide during growth.
- Removable source flange and two part cryo panel
- Can be delivered with two sets of cryo panels
- Cryo panels can be exchanged in one working day
- Designed for GaAs, GaSb, InP, CdTe, HgCdTe, ZnO and GaN epitaxy
- 4”, 3” or 2” substrate manipulator